Monday, October 29, 2007

October 29, 2007

I hope you were able to view the photos through the link I attached last week. If not, don't forget to let me know. I am now back in Franklin again. Fortunately things are beginning to slow down due to the upcoming holidays, at least as far as the travelling goes. I have a couple of short trips planned not to mention my weekend trips to Charlotte, but other than that I'll mostly be in this area. I am thankful for the light at the end of the tunnel!

Tomorrow I will be completing a take-home exam for my Church History class. I am not sure what to expect, it's only 3 essay questions long and I have 3 hours to complete it, but I'm not not allowed to use my notes. It really is an honor system! Other than the test I am taking tomorrow, I also have 2 critical reviews to write, some reading to do, and I have a research paper that I need to work on! Wow! It is always an eye-opener to be on the other side of the school setting (that is the student as opposed to the teacher)!

I talked to my real estate agent about a week ago and he said that there just hasn't been much interest in condominiums for a little while, that area of real estate is sort of in a lull. He was able to sell 2 condos in the same area where mine is back in April, but now he has 3 on the market and none have sold since. He said that typically it takes about 6 months for a condo such as mine to sell and mine has been on the market for only about 5 months. However, in my mind, another month will put us close to Christmas and I can't imagine anyone wanting to buy property that close to Christmas. I just keep reminding myself that God's timing is perfect and that He will provide a buyer when He chooses to. The hard part is that financially, it would be a real blessing if it would sell. Please continue to pray for patience as I wait on His timing.

I guess that's all for this week. Have a wonderful week and tune in next time for another up-date!

No comments: