Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Greetings to all! I apologize that I haven't up-dated my blog in a couple of weeks. Last week I simply forgot until about Friday, at which time I decided I would just wait until Monday. However, Monday came and went and then I realized today that I still haven't up-dated my blog, so here I am. I have been rather preoccupied with a research paper that I needed to complete this week for my Theology Survey class. Praise the Lord I was able to complete the paper today and emailed it to my professor this afternoon. I am very glad to have that behind me. This week I am with my family at Virginia Beach. Emily, Christopher, and Wesley came as well. Christopher had to go home on Monday to go back to work after the long weekend. Emily and Wesley stayed with us and I will take them back to North Carolina on Thursday, since I have to go down for class this weekend anyway. This will be the last weekend of my Church History class. After this weekend, I will only have one weekend of my New Testament Survey class left, plus two final exams, a research paper, and a quiz. I still have plenty of work to keep me busy, but I am thankful for the light at the end of the tunnel. Well, Emily is waiting for me because we are going shopping, so I guess I will make this up-date a short one. I will plan to write a little more on Monday and maybe I'll even have a couple of pictures of us here at the beach! Blessings to you all!

No comments: