Monday, October 22, 2007

Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary


I thought I would try something a little different in this up-date. I would like to show you a few pictures that I took while I was at Gordon-Conwell last weekend. However, it takes awhile to download photos and I have more than I usually include in my blog. Therefore I have put them in my shutterfly account and have attached a link up above. If you only see an empty looking box with a small red x...try clicking on it to see if the link will open. If it doesn't, email me and I will be glad to send you the link separately! These pictures should give you at least an idea of what classes are like for me on the weekends. One thing that I frequently get asked is how large the classes are. Each of my classes has somewhere close to 60 students. They are pretty good size classes!
I am at Emily and Christopher's house in North Carolina this week. I got to babysit my nephew today so that was lots of fun! Tomorrow, Emily and I are going to Seagrove Pottery. For those of you not familiar with North Carolina, it is basically a town where everyone makes and sells pottery. I am excited! I have heard a lot about it, but I have never been there myself!
Well, it's getting late and I need to get to bed! Enjoy the pictures and feel free to email me if you have any problems or questions! Blessings to you all!

No comments: