Friday, March 23, 2007

Greetings from Sunny Santa Cruz!

Hello there! Thanks for tuning in once again to this amazing blog, that I am sure just knocks your socks off. As promised I have posted another photo of my adorable nephew, who of course is not the least bit spoiled! I am looking forward to the day when I get to see him and hold him for myself!


I don't have a lot of new information to share with you this week. It has been a rather slow week. Some of you have asked about my friend Avelina who had gall bladder surgery a week ago. She is doing quite well. I haven't been able to get by to see her for a few days, but I plan to go this afternoon. The last couple of days have been full of birthday celebrations. It seems like the majority of my friends have birthdays in March, very strange! I believe most of my time, recently, has been spent buying presents, planning celebrations, and attending birthday parties! Of course that makes it fun for all of us!

I do have a specific prayer request for you to lift up. A while ago I asked a friend from school if she and her family would be willing to keep my cat while I am in the states. This week, she told me that they would not be able to. I don't have very many options in mind right now of who I could ask to take on this responsibility. Please pray that God will give me the wisdom to know what to do with her while I am gone. I would like the comfort of knowing that she will be well taken care of.

Thanks as always for your support and prayers. I think of you all often and look forward to being reunited with you!

No comments: