Monday, September 17, 2007

September 17, 2007

This will be one of those weeks that I don't have a lot to share! The conference last week was wonderful! I think my favorite part was meeting retired missionaries and listening to their stories of serving in South America about 60 years ago! Pretty incredible!

Now, I'm back at my parents house. Most of my days are spent reading and studying. I will be going back to Charlotte this weekend for another class, although I plan to come straight back to Franklin after class on Saturday.

As the weather cools off a little, I'm reminded what fall is like. It has been a while since I have experienced fall weather. I love it! Last night my parents and I enjoyed a campfire on the back porch for a couple of hours. It was great!

Well, I guess that will be it for this week, I need to go get dinner started! Thank you so much for your faithful prayers!

No comments: