Friday, May 18, 2007

3 Weeks and Counting!

Here we are...3 weeks to go! This week I finished my last week of teaching. In the upcoming week I will be busy recording grades in the computer, attending meetings, helping to plan the reception for graduation, and packing up my classroom...all of those lovely end of the year activities! I also plan to take Princessa to her new home and work on packing a few things in my house as I have time. However, my main focus will be in finishing up things at school. My health has gotten better. I have been able to work at school all week. The antibiotic is definitely helping. You can continue to pray for strength. I can tell that my body isn't completely healed as I still have a few symptoms that are holding on. I am praising the Lord, though, that I feel strong enough to continue with the things I need to do. Well, I guess that's about it for this week! I really don't have too many new or exciting things to share! Thanks as always for your continued support and prayers!

No comments: