Friday, December 14, 2007

Addendum to most recent up-date

I have a couple of quick things that I wanted to share with each of you...

1.) My grandfather is doing quite well. He has been moved to a room in the rehab center. Today the physical therapy had him up and moving a few feet with a walker. It will be awhile until he is home and moving around on his own, but we are praising the Lord for his progress! If you are interested in contacting him, he is now in room 307 and his phone number is 757-569-6307.

2.) I wanted to request a specific prayer request for the country of Bolivia. This weekend the political disagreements are excpected to become even more of a problem. The government is calling for military action and there are rumors of Civil War. I am concerned for the country I have come to love, as well as my missionary friends and Bolivian friends there! Please join me in lifting them up in prayer.

No comments: