Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Last Blog Entry from Bolivia!

Sorry I didn't get a chance to write last week, I was busy moving out of my house. I officially moved in with the HAuse family on Friday night of last week and have enjoyed visiting with people/buying souvenirs this week. I don't have much time right now. I have just finished my last prayer meeting and fellowship dinner with my SAM family and I want to make sure I get to say all my good-byes before everyone leaves. This Friday night at aproximately 11:00 PM, I will leave Santa Cruz on American Airlines Flight 922. I arrive in Miami early Saturday morning and then at about 11:00 AM on Saturday, I will be flying to Raleigh/Durham, NC. I would appreciate all your prayers as I say my final good-byes and prepare to greet my family! Thank you so much! Blessings to you all!

No comments: