Friday, July 23, 2010

July 23, 2010

Greetings once again from Bolivia! After spending a little over a month in the states with many of you, I have now returned to Santa Cruz. I had great plans of updating my blog this week and sharing pictures of my trip...but there just hasn't been time! My new roommate, Allison, and I arrived to the city last Saturday morning and immediately moved in with my friend Virginia Swartzendruber, because our house wasn't ready for us. While invading Virginia's space, I spent several days at school giving English tests for incoming students and getting settled into my new office! Finally, after a week of that...Allison and I were able to move into our house today! On top of that, a team from my parents church arrives TONIGHT...well really about 1:30 AM as their flight was delayed! I don't have much time now, but I will be updating my blog frequently this week with news on the team's whereabouts and activities! Thank you so much for your prayers on our behalf!

2 comments:

The Walrond Family said...

THanks, Laura! We are the team's point of contact so I know the parents will appreciate the updates. Please let us know once the team has arrived, etc. Already receiving parent calls : )

Doug and Grace said...

We're praying for you all! Mom and Dad