Monday, July 27, 2009

I Am Back in Santa Cruz!!!

Hello there...I just wanted to write a quick up-date to let you know that once again I'm back into the world of internet and phone service!!! It is good to be home once again after living on a boat with 31 people...sleeping in a hammock...being eaten alive by mosquitoes...eating piranhas (best to eat them before they eat you, so we were told)...etc. However, I don't want to mislead you...I thoroughly enjoyed this experience...and would quickly agree to do it again! I was in charge of the children's ministry. I worked with a few of the youth who went with us to plan evangelistic activities for the kids...and then while they waited their turn to see the doctors in our travelling clinic...I just played with them...showing them God's love! It was great! God used me to present the gospel to close to 200 children...some of them had heard the gospel and accepted Christ in their life previously, but many had not. What a joy it was to share this good news for the first time to many children...even more exciting to be able to pray with quite a few of them so that they too could accept Christ in their lives!





Well...I need to get off the internet for now and get home...but I wanted to get a few pictures and information on here for you to see! I'll be sure to get some more pictures onto the internet and send out the link...there is so much more to share with you!!! Thanks so much for your prayers! They were definitely felt and appreciated!!!

No comments: