Monday, August 27, 2007

August 27, 2007

So I've been trying to remember if I actually did all of the reading required for my coursework when I was at Radford University and UNCG...probably not. However, now, as I begin my seminary assignments, I am realizing how necessary it is! Since the classes are only offered on the weekends (and once a month for each class) there is a great deal of reading to be done before the classes start and then throughout the duration of the three months! Wow...and to think I'm only getting started! That was mostly how I spent my last week. When I didn't have my nose in a book I was running errands, going to the eye-doctor, taking cars in for their state inspections, taking grandpa to the audiologist, etc. It's been a rather busy week.

Today I am actually flying to Tampa, Florida. You may remember me talking about my friends the HAuses in Bolivia. They flew up to the states about a week ago for his parent's 50th wedding anniversary last week. This week I am joining them in Tampa and we will vacation a bit before landing in Miami next Sunday at which time they will return to Bolivia and I to Virginia (as long as I don't actually get lost in one of their duffel bags...hee, hee).

Well, I guess that's it for now. I will be sure to send pictures and an up-date of my trip to Florida next week.

No comments: